Monday, March 23, 2009

Resume

Starting at the beginning a not too brief list of potential career choices I have made in a chronological order.
Paper Boy (Of course)
Car Windscreen Washer
Junk Mail Deliverer

Admin Assistant (This was actually a cool job when I think back, I worked for Questacon and my office was in the back of old parliament house!)

Apprentice Plumber & Gasfitter
Factory Worker (Bartters Chickens)
Factory Worker (McCains Cheese)
Landscape Labourer
Fencer
Concrete Labourer
Labourer @ A French Polishing Shed
AFL Sports Ready Traineeship In Horticulture
Barman
Mini Bar Attendant
Waiter
Duty Manager
Hotel Manager
Building Labourer
Assitant Hotel Manager
Retail Manager
Computer Cable Factory Worker
Labourer At A Transport Comapny
Food Distribution Company Labourer
Yardie
Landscape Gardener Labourer


Small Business Owner!!!! (Current)
Apprentice Chef (Current)

I neglected to mention any schooling that I did in between these jobs, but rest assured that I have a hefty HECS debt and not a lot to show for it.
Just reading over this list one could easily think " well at least he has a work ethic!" but don't be fooled. I could honestly say that any work ethic I have, would have been recently accquired and is still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment